- Este evento ha pasado.
XVIII Conference of the International Association of Health Policy in Europe – 21-24 September 2017, Thessaloniki – Greece
septiembre 21, 2017 @ 10:00 am - septiembre 24, 2017 @ 7:00 pm
European health policies in the era of capitalist crisis and restructuring
The International Association of Health Policy in Europe in collaboration with Aristotle University of Thessaloniki and Queen Mary University of London are inviting you to the XVIII IAHPE Conference that will be held in Thessaloniki on the 21st until the 24th September 2017.
IAHPE following its 40 years tradition will focus on the contemporary developments in European health policies within the context of capitalist crisis and capitalist economicrestructuring.
The conference will be covering the following themes:
- International trade agreements and their impact on Europe’s health
- Privatization and marketization of healthcare services in Europe
- Eurozone crisis and its impact on health and health policy reform
- Refugee crisis and its health and social implications
- Academic freedom under threat in Europe
- Social movements and health in Europe
- septiembre 21, 2017 @ 10:00 am
- septiembre 24, 2017 @ 7:00 pm
- Categoría del Evento:
- Eventos Compartidos
- Evento etiquetas:
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Capitalist crisis, European health policies, Health, Health in Europe, Health policies, IAHP, IAHP - International Association of Health Policy, International Association of Health Policy (IAHP), International Trade Agreements, Privatization of healthcare services, Queen Mary University of London, Refugee crisis, Social movements, Thessaloniki (Greece), XVIII Conference of the International Association of Health Policy in Europe
- Página Web:
- International Association of Health Policy in Europe (IAHPE)
- Página Web: